Monday, July 15, 2013

Review of Anastasia Dating

I began online dating because I live in a very small community, and in my 37 years of life, hadn’t found ‘the one’ within those bounds. I started with typical dating sites, but never seemed to find someone who shared my values and hopes – which was very important to me. One day I came across Anastasia Date, and investigated the site a little further. I had already been thinking about dating a Russian woman, hoping to find like-mindedness there.

Still, I had my suspicions. I had heard of scam sites and such, and so I was very nervous about trying it out. When I got in contact with the administration of the site, they were extremely helpful and nice. They explained everything to me in-depth – the processes, etc. I was so impressed by the excellent customer service that I decided I would go ahead and try the site.

Obviously, there are many beautiful women who are members on the site, and I spent some time getting to know a few who had values that were similar to mine. The girls I conversed with were all very intelligent and caring women. However, before too long, I made a very special connection with a particular woman on the site, and let her know that I would like to get to know her better.

After several months and a few visits to Russia, she made all my dreams come true and became my wife. I admire her incredible strength as a woman, her kindness, her sense of humor, and so many other things about her. It’s been two years, and we’re now expecting our first child. I can’t imagine being with anyone else. We’re so excited to start a family and enjoy the finer things in life. If it wasn’t for Anastasia Date, I would have never met Alanna, and I wouldn’t be as happy as I am today.

For any men who think they could find happiness with a Russian woman, I would recommend Anastasia Date. Skip all the experiences with the scamming sites, and go straight to a site that delivers. Not only do they give you the opportunity to chat with real, beautiful Russian women, but their customer service is hands down the best I’ve ever come across at a dating site. I highly recommend this website, and couldn’t feel better about my choice to join them.

Obviously, I no longer use Anastasia Date site, but I do recommend them to every single friend I have, and give their information to anyone I know who wants to meet Russian women.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this information about Anastasia Dating. It is various information for dating. Your information is really informative for us.

    Russian Brides

    ReplyDelete
  2. To be honest, I even could not imagine how hard it is to find decent piece of info on the above topic. It took me a couple of hours before I came across your site.
    More about russian marriage

    ReplyDelete
  3. This kind of interesting story.

    ReplyDelete